The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Friday, September 9, 2011

Whats Old is New again


Hey There everyone!  I have been moving furniture around my living room.  I felt inspired and the room didn't have that cozy feeling. So a few hours later, and a few garage trips later.. I had made a pretty good dent in it! And, I only used things I had. Here is a picture from one of the walls... I had been wanting to get this up somewhere for awhile.

Old window 

Family Vintage postcards from the early 1900's

My Husbands grandfathers typewriter !
- Coffee table Redo

The teapot I found in the woods..It must have been my Husbands Grandmothers. no one else has lived here. (score)


A old School copy of Pride and Prejudice. A must!

Chalk board Stake ..50 cents! 
_ all stuff I already had....

New Quilt my sister in law made us!

Beautiful
I wish I had a before picture of how it was, I moved all the furniture around and added lots of extra's that I already had. It's very welcoming now....I still need to put something  in the corner with the blue and white rocker. and a redo to the mantel.

No comments:

Post a Comment