The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Tooth fairy!

The Tooth fairy visited my house last night or early this morning I should say. My oldest lost his first tooth! I tell you they grow up to fast.  He was so excited to put it under his pillow and get a dollar. A dollar I said, who said the tooth fairy leaves a dollar! in my day she left 25 cents maybe 50 cents.  And his reply - that was in the old days mom, she leaves more now.  Got to love kids! So off to bed he went, proud of his little money maker...lol

When he woke this morning the tooth fairy had been here. She left a mess of gold fairy dust on his pillow case and a dollar gold coin under his pillow! Man, that tooth fairy is getting fancy!....lol



our first missing tooth



Wow! a gold dollar, what a fancy fairy!


make it fun,  gold fairy dust and gold coins are more fun then a basic dollar bill!



I just can't believe it!



 a small jar, tooth charm and initial charm is a great way to keepsake their baby teeth



tiny tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment