The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Dragonfly Inn (Gilmore Girls)

Hello Everyone,  Good Monday Morning to you all!  We officially have fall weather here in Virginia. And ,that has put me in a cozy decorating, baking and Gilmore Girls mood.  Have you ever seen that show? It's one of my favorites. It's off the air now, but you can still see reruns on different channels.  I love love Lorelei Gilmore's Inn . The Dragonfly Inn. If at all possible, I would move in and never leave. It's like someone took all my home decorating dreams, hopes and wants and built it! I have a very quirky since of decorating. I love missed matched cottage like homes. If I like it and it feels good, well it's coming home with me!  Here are some pictures I was able to find. They came from a site called Hooked on houses! If you haven't been over there yet...you must. I could look around on that site all day! hookedonhouses.net/

Outside of The Dragonfly Inn 

Love the lights and the Fountain


Come to Mama!


Love the Juke Box




Dining room


Library



guest room


I so want this house and all it's decorating goodies! It just screams Jessica!!!!! haha...Ok, maybe I have gone overboard just a bit. But I truly love this Inn! Hope you enjoyed it. Talk to you later. oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment