The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Table

Hello everyone,  I have a question? how many of you use pinterest? I am totally addicted!!! I have been pinning like a mad person. I am totally Inspired and have made myself a big project and to do list. Today I took on my entry table, I am always changing stuff up and moving things around. In and out of the garage moving totes in and out.  Anyways here's what i was inspired by...

- this is what my entry way looked like before

- This is what it looks like now
- I would really like to find a table like the one in the inspiration photo, But this one will do just fine. It was free. I just drug it out of my garage.

Hydrangea Wreath

oil lamp..bee hive


Hydrangeas drying


Simple curtain rod
- The only cost out of pocket was the curtain rod, purchased at Wal-mart.
-Better homes and gardens curtain rod 14.99
- But you could find something similar at Goodwill, Dollar General and Family Dollar.

- So now I'll be on the hunt for a table like the inspiration table
- I am also going to add photo frames to each side of the wreath
- Then change it up in the fall

My Grandmothers footed candy dish



No comments:

Post a Comment