The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christmas in July and thrift store finds


Vintage train cups
 -It was like a Christmas Party At the Thrift this week!
- I found Vintage Train cups for the boys, in the original woolworths box!
- I also found 4 Vintage Christmas Glasses for the Adults
- A really cute berry tree ( but I think I am going to use it year round) 
- 4 lovely blue plates

I can't wait to use these, they are going to look great on our open shelving 




Love the scene on these
They go well with the Vintage Blue glasses my Mom got me
-These 4 lovely plates go well with my Dishes
- I keep the main dishes white or off white, so everything ties in, no matter what time of year
-Here is where the little tree ended up! I think it goes well
-I was going to paint the bottom bucket white, but I think it fits well just the way it is

No comments:

Post a Comment