The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Friday, June 24, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite things!

I can spend hours looking through theses Magazines, if i had hours. But, with two little boys and a home to take care of, I usually look through them before bed, when everyone is down for the night.
British Editions
 These Magazines are one of my splurges. I know what your thinking,  Splurge?
take a close look, they are British UK  editions. They are not something I always get, for several reason. 1. being the price, 2. The bookstore only gets so many copies, so it's first come, first serve, 3. I live a hour away from the nearest bookstore.
British Editions


I love the decorating ideas, that inspire me in these Magazines!  Next time your in the bookstore take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment