The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Monday, June 20, 2011

Flowers

I love Flowers! But, have you seen the prices on flowers in the supermarket? WOW! As a stay home mom and resident penny pincher, buying flowers in the supermarket is going to happen far and few.  However, I was able to score this bunch and it's container for under 10.00. The cute little pocketbook container was 5.99 and you can use it over and over! I love the fake moss on it. It has a plastic lining inside for water. I didn't want to take any chances though, so I put  a ziplock baggie filled with water inside for extra protection from leaks. The flowers ( cottage looking don't you think?) 4.99!  and they will last a long time. Try to pick out flowers that will give you a couple of weeks of enjoyment instead of a few days . Get your Moneys worth.  I have some really pretty hydrangeas in bloom right now, so when the enjoyment of these beauties are over, hydrangeas it will be.


                                                                
                                                              
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment