The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Friday, December 23, 2011

Stocking up ..I saved a little over 50%

Good Morning everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas week .I took advantage of some sales this week to stock up on some food items.  I did really well , Here's what I got.




10 boxes of stovetop
10 boxes of Spaghetti Noodles
10 packages of Birds eye frozen vegetables
2 sara lee pies
1 brawny paper towel
1 mayo
1 loaf of bread
1 12 pack Pepsi
2 kotex
- no meat this week


-I stock up on the things that i use when i find them at rock bottom prices.
- The bread was free with the purchase of the mayo
-Original bill 85.70
- Total spent 46.53
-savings 39.17
- plus I earned gas points
- I wont need to buy Stuffing or Noodles for the rest of next year!
- I know what i need for meals for the year. I know that's extreme, but I have been doing this for awhile.
- Try planning your meals out for a week or a month to start with. Watch the ads, know what you need. --Stick to one drug store and one food store to start with.
- I shopped at a local store called farmers food


-Here's a little tip- if you need candy for New Years baking, taking or just eating. Shop the day after Christmas for bags of candy. They will be 50% off or more. You can also use your coupon if you have one for big savings.

 - If you need flour this week and you have a Wegmans near by, they have it for 99 cents, they also have pasta for 79 cents
- Kmart has eggs for 99 cents , butter for 1.99 , orange juice 2 for 5.00 with in store coupon


HAPPY SHOPPING AND SAVING

No comments:

Post a Comment