The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Monday, December 26, 2011

12/26/11 week savings

I am still making a dent in next years grocery's I did really good today. I think this was one of my best shops! I got all the canned sauces I need for my homemade spaghetti for the next year.  Here's what i got for my 50.00 dollars this week.  I should add that i have only spent 46.00 last week and 42.00 this week!




11- paper towels
10 -28oz cans diced tomatoes for red sauce
12 -cans tomato paste for red sauce
2- loafs honey wheat bread
pepperoni for homemade pizza
2- packages of mozzarella cheese for pizza
12 pack diet coke
12 pack double roll angel soft
gallon whole milk
2% milk
sugar- for homemade cookies
Total-  42.30
Before- 83.07
savings- 40.77
I used 3 coupons and my store savings card

Next week I will have to do a meat shop....

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment