The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Paula Deen Makeover! Ya'll!

Hold the front door everybody!!!  I am about to go crazy.  Let me first start by saying I love me some Paula Deen !


Paula Deen!
-She's Southern , She's Sweet ( yes, I have meet her!) and man can that women cook!

-But what has me hooked on Paula right now is her Furniture Collection and her home! Needless to say, I love it all.

- Over the Summer I was at My best friends, Mom's house. She had this BEAUTIFUL bed! Which was from the Paula Deen Collection! What, shut the front door, Paula Deen Has Furniture?  I had to see this. And I did, 2 weeks later Paula's Home was on CMT cribs! All I can Say is WOW!

- Here's what my friend's  Mom's Bed looks like!

Beautiful

- So to get to my point, I love the decor and design of her style.

- Here are some pictures of what inspires me from here collection and her home! Hope you enjoy.















- The style is just wonderful, Let the thriftyness  begin!
- Stay tuned for updates!
- Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment