The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Talking Dirty! laundry that is

-It's Laundry day here! (I am beginning to think everyday is laundry day).  I have to say( Little dramatic effect here)  I HATE MY LAUNDRY ROOM!!  If you can call it a room? But, I am lucky to have it. I have friends who spend one day a week at the Coin laundry. 

- I have to do something with this room. If I have to spend everyday in there, shouldn't it look nice? But, how do you decorate a laundry room? Well, never fear, answers are always a google away!
- Man oh man the possibility are endless!
 -But, can I do this on a budget?
- HAHA sure I can!
- Have you ever seen such beautiful Laundry rooms?
 - They make me want to so laundry!
Laundry room redo on the double! Stay tuned more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment