The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Goodwill Deals!

The work really well with the dishes I have! See the canisters in the back ground
I love thrift stores, yard sales and The Goodwill! I also love saving money!  This is my Goodwill deal from last week. 4 plates and 6 bowls . They had more bowls, but I only need the six. All for under 5.00.




I love the Goodwill, for several reason 1.) If you donate items, they will give you a 20% off coupon 2.) They have some kind of sale once a week. For example if the clothing has a yellow tag 50% off.  Each week it changes, it could be dishes, toys, movies or different color tags. So combine that with your coupon and your looking at 70% off the already awesome prices.
Blends in with my wall color
I try to keep all my dishes white, so they all blend in no matter the make or model
perfect combination

No comments:

Post a Comment