The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Friday, July 8, 2011

Blackberry "Pickin"

Beautiful Berries!
Our trip the the blackberry patch was a success! We picked over 5 lbs!  enough to make Jam, and a cobbler. We also had enough to share with Grandmother (aka my mother in law). She's going to make a pie . Yummy. The boys had a blast, and I have to say they did a great job picking out perfect berries. I'll post some pictures of the Jam and the Cobbler soon. I have this wonderful creamy lemon sauce recipe that you drizzle on top! I'll share the recipe with you.

Jaden showing Jack how it's done. what a great big brother!

WOW, big ripe Black beauty's

I forgot to mention Jack picked up a new girlfriend!
Jack Jack picked up a new girlfriend in the blackberry patch! lol . He just kept running over to her. Does he know beauty or what! Her name is Stephanie and she just fell in love with my little Strawberry Blond.
What a flirt
Iam afraid after that smooch he's going to want to go back everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment