The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Friday, July 27, 2012

New Chandelier

I have been looking for a new chandelier to go over the dining room table. I found lots of stuff that I liked but not at a price I  was willing to pay. Then I found this beauty at the Will  ( That's what I call the Goodwill) .


 bargain price of? Get ready for this 3.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It will replace the french cottage one hanging above the table now. The french one will go in our someday Master bath. ( Lord willing and the creek don't rise) that's what my Grandma use to say!

Here are some of the Pretty's I looked at for ideas in my bargain search

1st up Pottery barn 199.00

2nd up a big old 399.00 pottery barn
 My Purse is shaking just looking at these's price's   haha    No really
3rd up 179.00 pottery barn

4th 69.00 lowes
I think I got it on the money! Literally 3.99 at the Will.  I'll post a picture when we get it hung up. Have a great day


One last thought: I was thinking about these awesome flickering bulbs

Mama like's!.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment