The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

The Strawberry Blonds Cottage

Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Ikea spring line up

Have you seen the new spring line up? I have to say Ikea has stepped it up on the cottage farmhouse look.
 Here's a peek at some of the new spring stuff.


come to MAMA!!!!!! Hurry april hurry!
 First of all the faucet will be mine. I already have the apron sink from Ikea, It was meant to go in our old cottage. It never got put in, so I have been storing it. So now I am going to get this faucet to go with it. I think I am in love.....haha
 This trolly is O to sweet it also comes in black .  This would be great in a kitchen or bathroom.
 This is so for my bedroom. What a beautiful laundry basket.  This will also be on my pick up list.
Cute farmhouse table and the light fixture this  is also in the spring line up. Could that fixture be any sweeter?

No comments:

Post a Comment